Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yup, my birthday is just a few days away.. Making myself cheese cake and chowder. If the weather is not to bad I am sure my adult children will come a calling. Tim my other half is off all week. I will be working at my new job- which does not interfere time wise with real life but I am tired almost all the time because I am not used to waking at 5am. I try to nap midday. Does not seem to help by 8pm I feel sick and need to sleep. We are still working on Christmas cookies Kassy has made one kind so far. I did clean the house and mopped all the floors.
I will be double 4's this year. I feel pretty good and life is swell.
Each year I feel a little more in touch with ME.. Well off to wrap presents.
And OH we are in a major snow accumulation... I like the snow.. Makes some people mad but if it has to be winter why not have snow.. and Lizzie has 4 wheel drive this year!!!!!

No comments: