Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thought I would add a picture of my farm helpers. Kassy left and Reggie on the right. They are great helpers though Kassy thinks she is the bossy "NOT" and Reggie complains about her most of the time. THey are my joy and my suffering, my only kids left home now. I live with two teenage girls... Most days I survive..

I just had a phone call asking if I would speak at a big farm conference in Geneva, speaking is not my thing. But I said yes, I get to speak on dairy goats.. I love dairy goats.

1 comment:

Rebz said...

Hey Liz, good to see pics of your beautiful girls, be sure to tell them hello for me.
And, Sesame Street is brought to you today by the letter "R."
The rules are, list ten things from your life that start with the letter R, and link back to my blog in your post. That's all!
XOXO
Joce