Thursday, December 4, 2008

Link back that could be a problem..
Oh I see a link button... lol.. will give that a try

R is my letter

I am into fun and games....

1. Reggie- my blessed youngest child.
2. Remembrance- those that have passed that I miss in this holiday season
3. Room to grow as a wife, mother, farmer, Christian and with
4. ROOM to just be ME
5. Roosters as they are not doing their job and my 24 eggs in the bator only 10 are fertile.
6. Reindeer- to get Santa here
7
. Rhubarb- that strawberry rhubarb pie on turkey day was sure good

8. Rebel- as I have a Rebellious soul in a good way that keeps me growing and reaching highernot in a bad way like some family tries to put on me.
9. Re-milk.. I have to remilk those cows each morning and it gets me out of bed.
10. Re- read and had to go reread Roce's to see if I totally messed this thing up..
HEY
11. Restart- I did not have to restart the computer today...

No comments: