Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year Resolutions


I finally decided an a few ... To plant fruit trees and pine trees.
How does that sound... So, I guess I need spring. Well then winter has to leave now.
I am fighting a cold, and today changing a inflation for milking I jabbed the
metal dohicky that goes around in inflation under my finger nail about
half way up.. So, I presently dying in pain. I would say I am really tough
can handle pain. But this hurts rather bad.. a Friggen lot...
Still just waiting to hear from the vet.. Hoping it is something we can FIX.
I am not sure I mentioned my son is engaged.. TO Lindsay.... we lover her..
And I only have one son and he is the most wonderful son.
Well it put my photo first so this reads all backwards. Much like myself.
I reason I write in the blog is mostly for me, not sure to many read it. But I like
to put some words down of the real me. To my crazy life of what makes me
happy. Different then any family I have. I have had to live my life my way
Homeschooling, farming and trying to go natural. Well I will close for today-



No comments: