Monday, February 2, 2009

Wordless couple of weeks- Tagged 25 things

I need to update with all the adventures life is bringing me. Right now I will
add this- did this on facebook

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish)

1. I enjoy to do nothing but watch TV for a whole day. and to take naps.

2. I dream really big dreams. Even when I am awake.

3. I value my family is my biggest treasure.

4. I wish to adopt more children.

5. I hope to see exstended family more.

6. I have been a aunt since I was two and considered my neices and nephew as my own children.

7. I was a very messed up teenager.

8. I actually hate house work and try not to do it.

9. I am basically happy go lucky..

10. I am not a anmial person but somehow became a farmer and love it.

11. I hate to be alone for more then a few hours.

12. I got my drivers license one month after I turned 16.

13. I wish I could go camping every weekend.

14. I love to travel, but do not have time or money.

15. I like to go fishing but hate to touch the worm....gross...

16. I wish I did not let my feelings get hurt so easy.

17. I beleive in God and want to get to Heaven with everyone I LOVE..

18. If I have kids around me I feel young.

19. I love the Rodeo, even when people could get hurt.

20. I like to sing loud and proud, I may not sing well.21.

21 is my favorite number.

22. I hope to never have to deal with cancer with me or anyone close to me.Cancer could very well be my biggest fear.

23. I would love to own 200 acres of land.

24. I wish daily my husband could quit his job and we could go into business together.

25. I am still in love after 27 years

No comments: